trinigy

Computer System

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi @ all,

very nice Community here!

I want to buy a newer Computer System. This system is used for Renderings, for example 3ds Max with Mental Ray or Maya!

My purpose is to be able to use 3d program and photoshop at the same time.

Is this possible? What minimal requirements should have my coming system to work stable, fast and without hardware Errors.

The final rendering time is most important for me.

Where must I lay my attention?

I´m for many tips and opinions happy.

Many thanks for help!

Поделиться сообщением

I am using mainly XP SP2. In my opinion Vista is still not good enough for VJ-ing, but others may not agree with me. :)

@ trinigy: If you are planning to do both 2d and 3d rendering at the same time, the most important parts that you must consider are the CPU and the RAM memory. Core 2 Duo or Core Quad (if you have enough finances) are the best decisions. Make sure you have at least 1GB RAM (still i don't think less than 2GB's are useful for rendering) at the proper speed (800/1333 MHz). So this leads to a good motherboard with good preferences. Which one - it depends on your finances again. The other thing you can look for is the speed of the HDD/HDDs - use SATA or RAID if possible.

Поделиться сообщением

Resolume is using Open GL Technology. So it is better to use NVidia videocards. If possible try the 8xxx series. Still, be sure that the card is at least 128bits. 64bits is not enough.

If using ATI Radeon videocards you still will be able to play with Resolume, but you may experience some difficulties while the video clips are loading in the layers. I mean that you can see 1 second freezing while the clip loads.

Killer, what resolution are your QT clips? I am using mostly QT and i have no difficulties.

Поделиться сообщением

... vjsmooth, as i know Resolume don't use Open GL ... and I used ATI 9200 videocard a long time ;)

Last month must change old videocard because video memory begin work with errors ...

Поделиться сообщением

... vjsmooth, as i know Resolume don't use Open GL ... and I used ATI 9200 videocard a long time ;)

Last month must change old videocard because video memory begin work with errors ...

Check this out http://www.green-hippo.com/ !! Absolutly fast monster system !! no lags , no errors !! just a mad-size price :D)

Поделиться сообщением

что-то не нашел на хиппо требований ;)

Поделиться сообщением

каких требований?

Поделиться сообщением

Check this out http://www.green-hippo.com/ !! Absolutly fast monster system !! no lags , no errors !! just a mad-size price smile)

каких требований?

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.