KILLER

How is it with the posting count

Рекомендованные сообщения

hi,

I had already over 35 post next day it was around 14 and today just 10, wtf is that? like this i never reach the number to see some projection video downloads...

Поделиться сообщением

Hellow.you have some post. We estimated them as flud,because admin deleted it. We hope your have interesting material. And you can divided with us. And we divided with you.Footagees is international material and language is not important. We we utillize the same software as well as you.Principle of this forum is divided experience and material and we limit the number of gettings an amount reports.

Good luck

Поделиться сообщением

Don't worry. I too am struggling with trying to post without upsetting anyone.

Since I am not Russian speaking, I'm sure I seem foolish at times.

I have a supreme fondness for other cultures and have met many really great party people from Russian-speaking countries.

I hope to meet some cool people who will share their love of this culture with me.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.