kazamasa

favourite final VJ software

Рекомендованные сообщения

what your favourite software?

i'm use resolume, think it best for windows

what you think about soft for Apple Pro?

Поделиться сообщением

:lol: Damn, this way we''ll be only together on this pseudoenglish forum...In general people everywhere, even in small Lithuania using Resolum 4Win & Modul8 4Mac, its a standart. Very hard 2 find something alternative & stable.

Поделиться сообщением

:) Damn, this way we''ll be only together on this pseudoenglish forum...In general people everywhere, even in small Lithuania using Resolum 4Win & Modul8 4Mac, its a standart. Very hard 2 find something alternative & stable.

Why?

I think there are some programs which they are popular at VJ

At our forum are not popular, we do not use them

Поделиться сообщением

There are Always different variants

Main thing to want very much.

Поделиться сообщением

or i'm NOT have THIS software (Pilgrim)

NOT software= NOT information = NOT opinion = NOT trouble

Поделиться сообщением

im using arkaos for windows, and for mac i want to try if the modul8 is good how the people say

i like to play with luminance and chrominance, and arkaos gives me this possibility, i dont know about modul8...

=D

Поделиться сообщением

Writing about software - Visual Jockey (VJO) is now FREE. There has been a terrible accident that lead to one of it's creators death so in his memory the other members of the crew made VJO free of charge for using in all situations. I suggest that you download it and have a look. Here is the link:

http://www.visualjockey.com

Поделиться сообщением

What exactly is the VJ platform? A way for you to play different videos and dub them with one and another? Or is it a better way of visually combine all the music together with video playing a different theme?

Поделиться сообщением

I think whatever software someone is comfortable using is best.

I make music with Logic Pro because I am happy with it for the most part, yet there is probably people who would disagree.

Arkaos works pretty great for me, since I have been using it for the longest. It may not be the best, but it is pretty cool.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.